Friday, March 5, 2010

Chris Thorpe

Hi, I'm Chris (@jaggeree). I work part of my week at The Guardian in London where I'm their developer advocate and the rest of the week I'm working on other projects around data, content, social, location and play.

I'm really looking forward to the Bonnier Hackday as I'm going to be able to make things and not have to organise it! I'm involved in the organisation of The Guardian's hackdays and so never get much of a chance to make things and often end up making something quick which editorial or production want so this will be a real chance to be much more playful.

I'm hoping to make some things which explore the space around content + location + identity + sentiment + attention and we'll see how that goes!

Looking forward to meeting you all next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment