Sunday, March 14, 2010

Team Ted Valentin

Hi! My name is Ted Valentin. I'm an internet entrepreneur and the guy who the started the 24 Hour Business Camp (a nice hack event) here in Sweden.

Some of the websites I've developed previously are Hotellkartan.se, Annonskartan.se, Restaurangkartan.se and Boutique hotels London, Paris, New York, Cape Town, Berlin. Also, check out Slottskartan.se and Spahotellkartan.se.



My philosophy is to develop simple and useful websites, at low cost. And f-a-s-t, of course. After launch the websites should preferably by self-sustainable.

At the moment I'm on parental leave, so the Bonnier Hack Day will be a nice break from things :)

Other sites in development are places where people can find hotels with great views in places like New York, London, Paris, and Hong Kong. And rooftops in London and New York etc! Also dog friendly hotels, spa hotels, hotels with sauna in London and much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment